Health Benefits of Jumping
Jumping or rebounding can help you reap a lot of health benefits, It is so easy and a great way to keep yourself fit. If you are planning to drop those excess pounds try jumping whether on a trampoline or using rope both can provide you similar effects and they are fun to do. If you want to incorporate jumping as your exercise regimen, I recommend you consult your health care providers.
Rebounding on trampoline
Some scientist believe that it is the greatest exercise invented by man. All you have to do is to jump for 10 minutes a day on your rebounder or trampoline, and it will start working for your body that has about 60 trillion cells. When we are rebounding the gravitational pull pushes out the toxins in our body. During the time your body is suspended in midair it becomes weightless. Thus, It enable the lower pressure in your cells to promote the movement of nutrients into the cells. Rebounding is known to increase lymph flow by 15 to 30 times. There are available mini trampolines that you can put in your living room, dining room bedroom, backyard or garden that you and your family can enjoy.The mini trampoline measure about 3 inches in diameter and 9 meter high.
* Shows great effect in the lymph of the body or in our lympathic system.
* Stabilize your nervous system and release serotonin which combat depression and lower stress level like yoga and deep breathing.
* Reduce body fats which is highly beneficial to diabetes.
* Provides aerobic effect for your heart.
* You can achieve oxygen therapy by giving your body increase in capacity of breathing and circulating more oxygen.
* Prevent cardiovascular diseases by normalizing blood pressure.
* Increase activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
* Lowers cholesterol level and triglyceride level.
* Stimulate metabolism.
* Reduce the Chances of obesity.
* Tones up glandular system.
* Great relief from neck and back pains, headache and other pains.
* Enhance digestion and elimination process.
* Aids in relaxation, digestion and improves sleep quality
* Results in a better mental performance with sharper learning process
* Relieves fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
* Minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
* Increase bone density.
* It prevents arthritis.
Jumping on ropes
Jumping ropes or skipping ropes is no longer for athletes, like we often see. We can do it at home and offers a great help for our health. It is known to maintain peak physical performance and it targets several muscle groups. Jumping rope rank number one as “high intensity cardio” while running just hit ranked 7. People who are jumping on ropes should make the rope pass under his feet and over his head and required to jump on the balls of his feet. Jumping rope is space efficient and time efficient as well.
* Help lose unwanted calories by burning 800-1,000 calories per hour.
* Build stronger bones and helps prevent osteoporosis.
* Improve cardiovascular health
* keep your blood glucose level under control and help increase insulin production.
* Improves agility, posture, coordination and balance.
* Improves mental skills with better ability to concentrate
* Increase attention span
* Detoxify body.
* Tone your muscles and improve skin color and texture